How can you improve both performances and well-being? And how can you better prevent and handle pressure and stress in everyday life and particularly stressful situations.
This two-day course will provide inspiration and advice, practical methods, and techniques which you can use right away.
The course is based on the psychology of performance, well-being, and positive development– combined with holistic communication and modern leadership methods.
Course trainer, Klaus Veile, is an experienced expert in this field. He develops and conducts effective training and development programs for managers, employees, teams, and elite athletes.
Who Is The Course Aimed At
Overall, the course is aimed at participants who want to strengthen and develop their personal leadership based in self-insight and human understanding.
Furthermore, it is for those of you who aim to use their own and others’ abilities and resources to do a god job, while taking care of their health and well-being. And in this way, maintain the energy and desire to continue, too.
Jobwise, you may meet managers and employees across functions and organisational levels. You may also meet teachers, consultants, coaches, therapists, and others.
The Course Covers
In many ways, we live in a performance-oriented society, where goals, objectives, action plans, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), etc. ensure that we stay focused on achieving the next short-term targets and delivering concrete results.
Therefore, and for better and worse, many of us feel under more or less constant pressure to perform at their best and achieve new and higher goals. Sometimes with fewer available resources than they may have once had.
Consequently, more and more people are at risk of experiencing overwhelming stress and burnout which can be a costly affair. For both humans, companies and society.
In this course, we will cover challenges and opportunities of having to perform and work under pressure. And we will address ways and means to improve performances while taking care of health and well-being.
Your Learning Outcome
Focus is on your personal leadership and communication, and your mindset. You will get:
- A deeper understanding of why and how people think, feel, and act, as they do.
- Ways to gain better insight and control over your thinking and feelings about yourself, others, and your circumstances.
- Knowledge of various approaches to enhance individual and collective performance.
- Models and methods for improving performance and well-being.
- Models and methods for effective goal setting and achievement.
- Communication techniques to motivate and engage yourself and others.
- Understanding of mechanisms to prevent and manage pressure and stress.
Content and Structure
The course is structured to include open conversations to stimulate reflections and extend learning. The topics include:
- Structured overview and insight into how humans think, act, and are motivated.
- Why and how everyone thinks and perceives the world differently.
- High performance vs. peak performance approach to leadership and management.
- Using values and goals to strengthen motivation and create meaningful direction.
- How attitudes can enhance or inhibit performance, progress, and well-being.
- The ability to maintain focus on what you want to achieve or become better at.
- Achieving and maintaining a state of mind that enables optimal performance.
- Pressure and stress as enhancers and inhibitors of performance and thrive.
- Language and questioning techniques focusing on needs, perceptions, and attitudes.
The price includes lunch, coffee, and tea.