Do you want to learn how to strengthen and develop the way you communicate, cooperate, and lead yourself and others. Based on human understanding and personal insight?
Then, this 12 day course may be just the right choice for you!
It is an intensive, practically and business oriented course which runs over 12 days and 4 modules. There will be no more than 15 participants to ensure optimal output for everyone.
As human beings, we have many similar needs and challenges. That also applies to communication, cooperation and leadership. Besides, we are all leaders of our own lives and influence the lives of others.
Thus, participants in this course comprise a diverse group, which promotes new perspectives and broader reflections.
What You Get, In Brief
Performance Enhancement, Development and Well-being
You will learn how to positively influence your own and others’ performance, development, motivation and well-being.
Furthermore, you will learn how to effectively use diverse abilities and resources to achieve desired goals and outcomes. And you will learn how to better prevent and handle pressure, stress, and conflicts.
You will get theoretical knowledge, practical training, and broadly applicable methods and techniques which you can use right away, in your daily life.
They include mental, linguistic, and behavioural techniques to strengthen the way you think, feel, talk, and act – with regard to yourself and others.
Psychology, Communication and Leadership Methods
The central elements of the course are performance-enhancing psychology (PEP) combined with holistic communication and modern leadership methods. Including verbal and non-verbal language, coaching, and mental training.
Who Is The Course Aimed At
Overall, the course is aimed at those of you who are interested in understanding the human aspects of good and effective communication, cooperation and leadership.
Furthermore, it is for those of you who want to develop and leverage their own and other’ abilities and personal strengths – at work and in their personal life.
Jobwise, you may meet formal and informal leaders and specialists across decision-making levels. You may also meet teachers, consultants, coaches, therapists, and others.
More specifically, the course is for those of you who want to:
- Take their personal leadership to a higher level.
- Achieve a stronger basis for effective communication and cooperation.
- Become more aware of personal values and motivational drivers, and how to align with them.
- Better understand and use their own and others’ personal strengths and behaviours.
- Empower themselves and others to succeed, grow, and thrive at work and in life.
- Get knowledge based on practical relevance and a theoretical framework.
- Train well-proven and broadly applicable methods and techniques.
- Widen their perspective and get to know and learn from new people.
Your Learning Outcome
The course will give you:
- Inspiration, knowledge, training, and specific tools which you can use right away.
- Insight into the way you think – and how you can control your thoughts and feelings so they don’t control you.
- Better understanding of other people so that you can meet them on their terms.
- Theories and models of human development, communication and leadership.
- Verbal and nonverbal tools for effective communication and motivation.
- Methods and techniques for coaching and mental training towards desired goals and outcomes.
- Understanding of mechanisms for preventing and handling stress, pressure and conflicts.
- Structured overview and insight into your own and others’ behavioural styles and motivational drivers.
You will get your own personal behavioural style assessment (Puzzle DISC) and motivational assessment (Driving Forces) – including a detailed assessment report. It is a further development of the acknowledged and well-documented DISC model.
Furthermore, you will receive a reference work containing all the theories, methods, techniques, and exercises from the course.
Content and Structure
The course is structured in 4 modules of 3 days each.
Each module is structured to include open conversations and practical excercises to stimulate reflections and extend learning. There may be minor home work assignments.
There will be no more than 15 participants to ensure optimal outcome for everyone – based on active involvement, stimulating debates, and time for individual feedback.
There will be a mandatory final examination which comprises an individual home assignment and a group presentation.
Theories, methods and techniques are based on performance-enhancing psychology (PEP), holistic communication and modern leadership principles. Including coaching, mental training, and verbal and nonverbal communication.
Read more about the main topics below.